MPC ENERGY SOLUTIONS N.V. DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
We are aware how important the protection of your personal data is to you. For MPC Energy Solutions N.V., ensuring the privacy of our clients and partners forms the basis of our business relationships.
I. Name and address of controller
The controller as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
MPC Energy Solutions N.V.
Apollolaan 151, Unit 121, 1077 AR Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Trade Register 78205123
II. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
Information about the browser type and the version used.
(1) The user's operating system
(2) The IP address of the user
(3) Date and time of access
(4) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
(5) Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website.
This data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
4. Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after 365 days at the latest.
IP addresses are logged completely for a maximum of 24 hours.
1. Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) language settings
(2) Log-in information
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his or her consent in this regard. By giving your consent to the cookie notice on your first visit to the website or after such a notice has been displayed to you, you consent to the storage of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this data privacy statement.
3. Purpose of data processing
We require cookies for the following applications:
(1) Acceptance of language settings
(2) Session management
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
4. Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
Cookies are stored on the user's computer and transmitted to our site.. By changing the settings in your internet browser, you can deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies. Cookies that have already been stored can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all functions of the website to their full extent.
5. Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics functions with your consent. The Google Analytics advertising features implemented on this website include:
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track website usage for the website analysis report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and to help us compile an analysis report on how the website is performing. The information collected includes the number of visitors, the source from which it originates, and the pages in anonymous form.
|These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate, limiting data collection on high-traffic websites.
Further information: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics advertising functions in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; b) via the Google ad settings on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or c) by means of the corresponding cookie setting:
IV. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to request information on your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, on the categories of personal data, on the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, on the envisaged period stored, on the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, on the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, on the source of your data if they are not collected by us and on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and any meaningful information about the particulars thereof;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR to request prompt rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data that is stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data that are stored by us, provided that processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have already granted us at any time. The result of this will be that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in future and
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you may generally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
If you would like to assert any of your rights as listed above, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to object (to advertising)
Provided that your personal data are processed based on the legitimate interests under point (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or if the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that will be enforced by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to assert your right to withdraw or object, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com.
Changes to data protection standards
If any change to these data protection standards become necessary in future, you will always be able to find the latest version here.